Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Final Day

On our way to the airport we drove right past Christmas, Florida. We decided to go check out the Fort and surroundings. History amazes me. I love to see how things use to work and always wonder what brought people to certain areas and how they lived. Now if you would have asked me if I liked History while I was in school. Psha. NOT.

We got to go inside these buildings and see artifacts of older times. I am so glad I live when I do and not back then. We are so blessed.
I don't know why Doran gets a kick out of taking my picture as I am coming out of the restroom, but to make him happy I am posting this. He took more yesterday but I didn't put those on. Silly boy.
Then we drove on over to this store. We picked up a couple of post cards and things. Look how many days you have to do your Christmas shopping!!! You better get started!This is Santa's personal mailbox. He will even answer you all year round. So you better be good!!!!
Hmmm......is this how they do it all over Florida?Here is Art and Michelle right behind us. So sad that this trip is coming to an end.We didn't get seats together on the way home but Doran took care of that when we got to the gate. He's my HE MAN!
Off we go into the wild blue yonder. Sailing high...into the sky...
We got home about 10:30 pm and we were starving. We didn't want to stop anywhere and we just about resorted to a bowl of cereal. But by time we got home look what was waiting for us in the door...........My mom and Stan are so thoughtful!! There is a pizza, card and cookies. My mommy loves me. It was so nice to not have to have cold cereal for dinner. Usually I don't mind, but we were tired and hungry and wanted something warm. So......we stuck this in the oven while we unpacked. Thanks MOM and STAN!!! You guys are great!
Well, tha tha that's all folks. We so enjoyed ourselves on this trip. I hope there will be plenty more.

No comments:

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...