K The bad news foist. I just talked to Doran last night and he has to stay ANOTHER DANG WEEK!!! What am I ever going to do? I am already crying in my pillow. He misses me so much!
Well here are some things I would like to get done. I have already re caulked the garden tub. My room is clean but someone needs to go through my closet and get what they want. Chelsea and Sarah helped me clean out the kitchen cupboards and chuck. Now....
1. Clean out the shed/food storage room and take inventory and stock up. (I need help, it's huge)
2. Paint the kitchen. What color? (I need help. Do I hear Dayna volunteering?) Doran will just have to find out when he gets home?
3. Keep crying in my pillow.

Now for the good news.... Helllooo, did you just read the bad news?
Oh wait, ok. My family is healthy, we have jobs and absents makes the heart grow stronger.
I'm ok.
10 comments:
I know how you feel. Just keep praying, thanking God for the blessings....and cry all you want!
Remember the Donna Summers song? "I will survive"!
I want whats in your closet, you have cute clothes. Good luck on picking paint, I cant for the life of me so our new house of 1 year has all the original white paint. boring. take tylenol pm so you dont cry to long and fall asleep faster
Ah man, when I heard this last night, my heart went out to you. That's really tough! I can't believe all that you've been doing and have done! Made my head spin. I need some of your energy my way. Seriously!!! I'm really impressed with what you've done. Kudos.
My best painting is done when the hubby is out of town. I still say go with a happy yellow :)
Boy, you are really getting after it girl! Do you want to come to my house next? I have a big list and no desire to do it. I say go red in the kitchen. We did. I love it!
That is bad news! Hang in there.
I am with Jen...come to my house next. But I say go yellow! I have that in mine and love it. Hope your pillow doesn't get too soggy!
I wanna know what's in your closet to take, hee hee!!! Hang in there. One week goes by fast. and wow! See how many things you got done??! Woot Woot!
I can sympathize.. My hubby has a job that takes him out of the home more then he is in it!! LOL I like kitchens that have like 1 wall a dark color like a brick color or a really dark burgandy color.. Kindof like the color on your pages background.. Keep busy it helps pass the time... Hope it goes fast for you...
Post a Comment