On Monday, while the guys were at work, Michelle and I dove down to Melborne. Actually we just drove and drove and drove. We really didn't know where we were. We were heading south. We had to ask someone where we were. We stopped and went to the beach so Michelle could get some shells. We didn't have a bag so we filled our arms and hands. You know that feeling when you get your arms full and you bend over to get more and drop something so you have to pick it up, and then drop some more? Well that's what happened. We had lots of fun trying to open the trunk to put them in the car. Here is Michelle being happy we are on the beach.
Then we headed back to Cocoa Beach and went shopping.
These little guys were pretty happy with whoever dropped their chocolate milk.
We missed the guys that day but we had.....
Then of course the boys took us to dinner to a place called Grills. There are too many fish places to eat at in Florida. Yuck. Well I ordered some Chicken Alfredo and it was pretty good. So see, I didn't starve......yet.
4 comments:
This looks like the funnest trip! So jealous!
Don't ya just wish you were back on the beach? I do!
Alfredo is my daughter's most favoritest food to order whenever she goes out on the town. She hates fish too. Hum. . .maybe you are her mama?
I just want to know what it was you were buying so much of that you didn't have room for it all in your arms.
You aren't a seafood lover either? See, I told you we're twins :)! Looks like you had fun! Glad you didn't get too lost!
Post a Comment