Monday, February 9, 2009

What? I can't be sick!

I haven't had much time to download and post but just wanted to let you know
I DON'T FEEL GOOD.
I think Chelsea's little nephews got me sick. I knew I should have went to the Dr. and got some antibiotics before I left. GRRR.
I have a sore froat. Please pray that I will feel better in the morning. I got lots to do and no energy to do it. Besides, I have lots to eat and my swallower hurts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No FUN to be sick when you are in a FUN place with my FUN little brother. I know he will be working most of the time. I sure do hope you get to feeling ALLLLL better really soon.
Love you!
Claire

Tina said...

Oh dear! I hope you feel better soon...

susette said...

Ah shuckydarn! That's the pits. You got a lot of playing you need to do too. I hope you can get some meds from your dr. in utah called in to florida. Good luck my friend.

Beth at Aunties said...

I too am sad to hear you are sick just when you are in warmth and can enjoy some fun with your husband. Try some Emergency C packets. They seem to have helped us get over the bugs faster. The doctor has called antibiotics out of state fo me before. Good Luck;) I hope you have a wonderful time!

♥hugs♥

Oh and I really enjoyed another great song as you were leaving!:-)

Shauna said...

So sorry you are sick! Hope you get feeling better soon! ♥ Hugs!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...