Tuesday, March 18, 2008

100 Things about ME you might or might not want to know....

If you are not interested?? Pretend.

1. My kids think I'm crazy.
2. I have one brother. He is great!
3. I have no sisters, but I will adopt any that are willing to put up with me.
4. I like beets.
5. I like to wrestle with my girls. Dad use to tell us to take it outside.
6. I want to live where it is nice and warm NOT hot.
7. I have been married to the most wonderful man for 24 years.
8. I have three daughters. They are great!
9. I text as much as a teenager.
10. I work with all men.
11. I like a good steak anytime.
12. I love my mattress more than early morning exercise.
13. I love to ride my hog (Trail 90).
14. I want a 750 Shadow but my mom doesn't want me to have one.
15. Chelsea says I'm naturally funny (looking?)
16. I don't use lotion as much as I should.
17. I like to listen to books on tape & CD.
18. I have nice handwriting according to Chelsea.
19. I just received a certificate from school for Business Accounting.
20. I recently received an award from work.
21. I can't wait until Cortney comes home to visit.
22. I have two cute granddaughters.
23. I love chocolate. But who doesn't?
24. I'm afraid of water. I can guarantee there are sharks in any amount of water.
25. I like to travel.
26. I love to camp. There are not enough weekends in the summer.
27. I love to read. Mostly LDS fiction.
28. I am easily entertained.
29. I'm addicted to blogging.
30. I love the gospel. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
31. I love comedy movies.
32. I love sappy chick flicks.
33. I like adventure.
34. I don't like to snow ski. A face full of snow is not my kind of fun.
35. I don't like to water ski. One enema, and that is enough for me.
36. I wish I would have learned to play the piano.
37. I love to trap shoot.
38. I feel sorry for outdoor animals.
39. I HATE snakes!! (ya I know that is a strong, naughty word)
40. I like day hikes.
41. I am allergic to housework.
42. I don't like seafood. That is almost the H word.
43. I don't like mushrooms. Why would anyone want to ruin food with Fungus is beyond me.
44. I don't like nuts in food. (except for Almonds, because almonds aren't nuts, trust me)
45. I am not picky, unless you count the things I don't like.
46. I have no sons but would have loved some.
47. I am a quick learner. Hmmm.....sometimes.
48. I like to cuddle up with a good book in front of the fireplace.
49. I like bread, pasta, potatoes, oh heck STARCH and CARBS ok.
50. My favorite dessert is my moms chocolate pudding cake. She makes this for my birthdays....yum.
51. I don't drink much pop.
52. I don't drink enough water.
53. I love the smell of coffee.
54. I'm not afraid to pull our camp trailer or back it up.
55. I still have my tonsils.
56. I have had 8 surgeries.
57. I have had no broken bones. (where's the wood?)
58. I usually listen to silence at work.
59. I like to watch HGTV.
60. I wish I had more children.
61. We have two cats and we are convinced that they don't die.
62. I have always had a pet as long as I can remember.
63. I am an organizer wanna be.
64. I am spontaneous.
65. When I grow up, I want to be retired.
66. I snowmobiled a lot when I was growing up. I loved it but...
67. I bawled every time because my feet and hands were always cold.
68. I have been hard of hearing ever since grade school.
69. I like to shop at DI, yard sales and clearance racks.
70. I would love to speak Spanish.
71. I don't attend R rated movies.
72. I don't like scary movies.
73. I love HOT HOT showers & baths.
74. I love the smell of rain and cranberry.
75. I love cinnamon, spice, apple, cider scented candles.
76. I love to have people over for dinner.
77. I like to roast hot dogs & marshmallows in our fire pit.
78. I can roast a perfectly golden brown marshmallow.
79. It took me a year to convince Doran he wanted to marry me.
80. I love to laugh til I cry. It's good for the soul.
81. I love board games.....oh any games.
82. I have a testimony of Jesus Christ and eternal families.
83. I like Noah's Ark.
84. My favorite color is green.
85. I have a sarcastic sense of humor. So don't take everything I say seriously.
86. I have TMJ - which means chewing gum kills me.
87. I chew gum while playing sports and exercise. I gotta. See, exercise is dangerous.
88. I can't walk and drink at the same time. Doesn't mean I can't drink and drive.
89. I do too much speaking before I think.
90. It is important to me to find humor or the good side to every situation.
91. My grandpa 'Snoopy' nick named me Molly.
92. I don't like the H word. (if you can't remember, the word is hate)
93. I don't like the S word. (shut-up).
94. I am late posting my 100 things about me for my 100th post. Oops.
95. I want to lose weight.
96. I want to get toned.
97. I want to love to run.
98. I like girls camp.
99. I wish they would outlaw two piece swimming suits.
100. I love it when I can spend hours (all at once) reading from the Book of Mormon.

7 comments:

The Hoyt Family said...

Hi jody,
Remember me?? I came across your blog from jody wildings blog.. How did you guys get the feast things to come up in your blogs? im kinda new to this so im trying to figure all this out...
Thanks
Raigon Hoyt

Melissa said...

I tried to do a 100 things list one time... didn't work out so well :) I loved your list! :)

The Hoyt Family said...

Great I added you too.... It's good to find people i know on here.. So how do you get the friday feast to come up on the blog??
Raigon

Jodi said...

Great blog! Can I just say you are amazing and I am so glad you are my friend!

I am not going to make it to the shower! I feel so bad. We are going out of town for Easter. Hope it goes well! Thanks so much for the invite.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Great list! I hate snakes too.

Kelli said...

we have the following incommon. 12,16,23,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,3637,41,18,19,51,52,53,54,60,70,71,7376,81,83,85,86,95,96,97,99. Cool huh!

Jen said...

Love it-love it! Someone convinced me to do the same thing and I posted a 100 Things About Me on my blog. It's fun and introspective! We have LOTS in common...I hate seafood and mushrooms too! I'm active LDS. Grandkids. blah-blah-blah. Yackety-yack-yack. Have a great day.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...