Off we go into the wild blue yonder......sailing high, into the sky......
This is me and Michelle waiting for our flight out of Salt Lake.
Here we are reunited with our long lost guys. They missed us. We told them often.
We flew into Florida about 4:30 and had to sit on the plane for another 20 minutes. By time we got to our town it was getting late so off we went to dinner before we got to the hotel. We were tired and if we went to take our bags in I would not want to go out again.
Doran and Art took us to eat at Durango's. This is one of their favorite places. It was a steak house and remember....I am a steak and potato man. It was pretty yummy.
And this my bloggy family and friends is the first time I have eaten FRIED PICKLES. Fried Pickles? They were yummy! Course we had to pig out on loaded tater skins too. If you haven't tried fried pickles, DO IT!
5 comments:
LOOKS LIKE FUN FUN FUN! AND I HAVE NEVER HAD FRIEND PICKLES... BUT I AM WILLING TO TRY THEM NOW!!! :)
How AWESOME! Looks like lots of fun!
We have dinner at your houuse next Sunday. I'll buy if you fry. ☺
How in the honk do I tried fried pickles if I don't know where to buy them? I am not attempting that one on my own.
Fried pickles? Huh! I guess I've had friend zucchini--it's probably similar to that! Sounds yummy! I'm so glad you got to hop on that plane and see your honey! You were apart too long.
Post a Comment