Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's All About The Food!

Monday - Salmon & Orange Roughy, mixed veggies, rolls
Tuesday - Parmessan Chicken, stuffing, corn
Wednesday - Waffles with peanut butter
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Muffin Meatballs, green beans
Saturday - Texas Roadhouse, wedding
Sunday - Smokey Maple Chicken, rice-a-roni, Cheese Danish

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok.now i am hungry.... big time!

UtahJenny said...

This is such a good idea ... you and your daughter are motivating me to do a menu plan - maybe, someday ... soon???

The smoky maple chicken sounds really yummy - is there a recipe posted somewhere???

Annie Bananie said...

You forgot the fried pickles.

Jen said...

I love Texas Roadhouse! One of my fave places to eat at! You've got a great menu going for the week! Tonight we're having tacos! Yummmm.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...