Friday, February 6, 2009

Is It Wednesday YET?

It is tomorrow. We changed our flights and we are leaving TOMORROW!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!! Will I keep you updated by blogging while I am gone? I just don't know. I plan on taking my computer but it runs so slow that sometimes it's not even worth getting on. Besides, I will be with my honey!!!

hu hum song time...Susette give me a C please...

All my bags are packed I'm ready to go
I mean I'll start to pack as soon as I'm home.
My savings is about to be all gone..

I HAD to buy a purse and a new pair of shoes
I'm sure that Doran won't care when I tell him the news.
Or maybe I will just not say a thing.

My heart is racing, I can hardly wait.
To hug my guy I can't be late.
I'll fill you in when I get back next week

Cause I'm leavin on a jet plane
I'll be back next week to blog again
Oh friends, I hate to go (not really

Theres so many times I've let you down
So many weeks I've played around
And not updated like I should have done

Ev'ry place I go, Ill think of you
Evr'y song I sing, Ill sing for you
When I come back, I'm sure I'll freeze again

So give me a high five and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Comment like your happy for me now

Cause I'm leavin on a jet plane..........

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

LOL!! I love you. Have fun!

Audrey said...

You have quite a song writing talent! Who knew? I hope that you have a stupendous time! (Make sure that walk at least 2 miles a day!)

Redhoodoos said...

That was clever! Have fun and BE SAFE!!

Shimmy Mom said...

Love it!! What a creative post. I really hope you have a super time with your hubby. We won't expect to hear from you for a while. But I want all the warm details when you get back.

♥hugs♥

Anonymous said...

I really admire someone who can make up new words to old songs and I can actually sing the song with the new words. That is how my husband snagged me, he's pretty good at it.

Have a wonderful time and We will WAIT for you...

Shauna said...

Hope you have a great trip! ♥ Hugs :)

Jodi said...

Hey hope it was fun! Are you back! Cute poem!

Guess what????

It is my BLOGIVERSARY! Yes, you created a monster ONE year ago!

So stop by and enter! I am having a GIVE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you don't like me anymore....;o(

heather said...

Hope you are having so much fun!!

Don't forget to let me know how you did last week. You know, when you get back.

AND I'm seeing this sign on your sidebar about laughing at something that happened yesterday, that is SO ME too!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...