Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's All About The Food

Monday - Sloppy Joes, Pineapple Banana Freeze
Tuesday - Chicken Enchilada, Rice-a-roni
Wednesday - Crockpot Beans & Ham
Thursday - Lasagna, green salad, garlic bread
Friday - Temple night - dinner at the temple
Saturday - Band Fundraiser - Dutchover Dinner
Sunday - Baked Potato Bar

5 comments:

susette said...

Jody dear, how come you aren't providing recipes for all this yummy looking food? Do you not eat leftovers on any days?

UtahJenny said...

Loving the Friday night dinner - what a good idea! And I love your callings ... chuckle, chuckle! It was so nice to meet you at the lunch - I am finally getting to visiting your blogs - yay!

Kelli said...

tonight is sweet and sour chicken and fried rice and since Kevins home and I have to go to work at 4;30 he is doing the cooking. Yippee. its almost 3 and I am still in my jammies. woo hoo.

heather said...

Hey lady. SO how did you exercise stuff go last week? Any miles to report? Thanks. ;)

Shauna said...

YUM!! I am hungry now :)

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...