Thursday, February 19, 2009

BLING!!

Let me tell you the story.....Years ago I quit wearing my wedding ring. Why? Because the prongs had been fixed so many times that they couldn't be fix without building the whole ring again. Well we didn't want to at that time. I went without a ring for awhile but I didn't like it sooo....I went to Wal-Mart and bought me a $30 wedding band. I wore that for years. NOW!!!!
25 Years is great, isnt' it?!!
We actually got this at the end of January before he went to Florida. But was I going to wait to wear it until he found a clever way to give it to me? NOT. Besides, I already tried it on, got it sized and drooled over it. And I just realized that I am getting old hands. Sheesh!
Who says that diamonds are not a girls best friend? Psha! Well ok, second best friend. Doran is my firstest best friend.

18 comments:

Shauna said...

HOW SWEET! Thanks for being you, you are AWESOME! L♥ve Ya Lots! Hugs :)

Jen said...

So very beautiful! I bet you just can't stop staring at it!

Kelli said...

it is beautiful. Keep that old walmart band for when your doing yard work or going camping, then just switch out. I got a solitar and band when Kevin and I got married because of that prong problem, so now I only wear the diamond part when I am out and about or around the house but can take it off when we work in the yard or things like that.

Sandi said...

That is so kewl.

Mel said...

Finally!!! I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER to see pix of the ring - but, it was worth the wait. Totally gorgeous!!!

Amy said...

WOW!:) I would say that it was worth the wait!:) You go girl! It is beautiful!

Happy Anniversary!
God Bless,
Amy:)

Jodi said...

You Are Spoiled! But...you deserve it!!!

Thanks for entering my contest! Stop on over and vote on your fave PURPLISCIOUS find!!!! There are some cute little baby piggies that you just might want to win! hint hint Hurry though - ends tomorrow!!!!!

UtahJenny said...

Woot Woot!!! Very lovely ... and so are your hands!

Anonymous said...

The ring is lovely but your hands are beautiful. Mine are starting to look like I remember my mothers looking and I always loved her hands. Congrats on 25 years!

susette said...

Holy Hannan!! Can you say gignormous?? you weren't kidding about your anniversary being on your hand.

Tina said...

Very lovely!! Congratulations on 25 years!! That's wonderful!!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Ooh! It's so pretty! Happy Anniversary.

Michael and Lisa Sumner said...

It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on 25 years! You're a wonderful example of what a marriage should be! :)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS EXACTLY LIKE MY RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shimmy Mom said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!! Happy Anniversary.
*hugs*

The Hoyt Family said...

Wow!! can we say BLING!!! Congrats. Its very beautiful..

Beth at Aunties said...

So pretty and perfect timing. happy 25th!

Beth

Jen said...

Wow! That's ginormous and it is looking pretty fine on your petite hand! Congratulations!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...