Happy Anniversary Doran!! It has been a wonderful 25 years!! The next will be even greater!
I love your guts!!
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
9 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :) How awesome!
Happy Anniversary! You're such a great couple! Have a great time!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful day!
YAY - congratulations - we are heading for our 10th in a few months and are very excited - it goes by so fast!
I think you guys are perfect for each other and make a perfect couple! way to go. Thanks for being good roll models
What a sweetie you have there! Now show the chocolate. I know you're hiding it somewhere.
*Sigh*
Happy Anniversary to you both!:)
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy happy anniversary! What a milestone you've reached! There aren't too many people in this world that have reached this mile marker and I'm glad you got to celebrate it! Congratulations!
Post a Comment