Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our New Arrival

Ok. Ok. Our family has been ready to drag me through the mud waiting patiently. Here are the pictures I have so far of our cute little bundle. They are uncut or edited.

(Molly) Brielle Dawn was born at 1:00 pm Wednesday. We picked up Bananie from school at 1:30 and headed to the hospital. Here she is one hour old.
She hasn't had a bath yet but here is witness that she has lots of dark hair.
Proud sister!!! She was so excited when mom and dad called to tell her she has a baby sister now.
This picture reminds me of my 3 little girls. Sniff
Say cheese.
What cute big sisters.
AHH
Momma did a great job. I love you Chels!!!!
Proud grandparents!!!
Ohhhh. I can snuggle and huggle and eat her up!!
She is so cute and teensie.
Proud grandpa.
Mom and the big sisters
It's all about GIRLS!!!
What a cute family!!
Bananie bought this bear for mommy and the baby.
I feel so proud and giddy.
Long day?
Don't ya just want to eat her up?
Welcome home...
OH HOW CUTE!!!!!
Squish, squish, love, love, kiss, kiss
As soon as Molly started to cry, Cookie gave her to mom right away.
And to think she just came from Heavenly Father's house. Everytime she smiles you know she is talking to angels. I better get off the computer and get right over there. I know she wants me to hold her.6 lbs 11 oz - 18.5" long
What an angel!!!!
AND SHE LOVES ME!!!!

21 comments:

Tina said...

She IS beautiful!!! Those sweet, precious cheeks...she's lovely!

Congratulations to the WHOLE family!!

Shauna said...

Congrats! Precious! Thank you very much for sharing :)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. Love the pictures. Coming from an all girl family, I love it!!

Audrey said...

Molly? to everyone or just you? Brielle is absolutely beautiful! I love the pics with all three girls. They seem so excited to have her in the family! Great Job Chelsea! (Although I would have been happier if you could have waited 1/2 longer!)

Doran & Jody said...

Molly is what I call her. Like Bananie and Cookie. Why they give their kids a name baffles me.

Jen said...

sooo sooo precious! She's gorgeous!!! Perfect in every way. Congrats to being a grandma x3!!! And double-congrats to Chels for all her hard work! So excited for you. You are truly blessed. These little spirits are such a gift and beauty and remind us of all the wonderful things we've been blessed with.

Mel said...

Love all the pictures! She is stinkin' adorable!!! Thanks for sharing and have fun getting in some snuggle time!

Yvonne said...

She is beautiful. How exciting to have a brand new little one--ENJOY, Grandma

Dawn said...

She is precious! I loved all the pics. Congratulations Grandma! :-)

Kori said...

Oh Jodym she is a doll. So sweet. Congratulations!

Redhoodoos said...

Congratulations - she is so beautiful! How exciting for grandma!! I bet your are so proud.

JBPacker said...

She is darling!!! Her hair is so dark and thick. What a cutie. Congratualations!

Mandi said...

What an adorable baby! Chelsea and her hubbie did a great job!
I don't know your email address. Do you mind emailing me at jlpears@gmail.com with it? I'd love to stay in contact and also Chelsea if she doesn't mind! Thanks! And by the way, I don't think you have aged since I've seen you last which has been a while. You are so beautiful!

Glenda said...

Congratulations! Your new grandbaby is so precious and beautiful! Little girls and newborns are extra special!

Jen said...

She's absolutely gorgeous!

Michael and Lisa Sumner said...

Awww...what a beautiful family you have. Congratulations!

Jodi said...

Congrats!!! Three girls!! Like mother like daughter! Does this mean I am going to have all grandsons???? Hmmm......

Smiling Shelly said...

Awe...how sweet. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl - Congratulations!!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Congratulations! What an angel baby. She is so beautiful!:O)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! heck yes... she loves you!!!!!

and she is soooo beautiful! so is everyone in all the pictures! even the sleeping man!

ha ha!!!

i swear i can almost smell the baby lotion through the computer screen!!!

gooooo goooo!!!!

Julie said...

Congratulations!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...