Sunday, February 15, 2009

OH LUCY.......

I'm home......
It may take may a few days to upload and make my Florida post. You see, I am trying to find a second story window. Why, you ask? Tooooo take my laptop and.....


Throw it out the window, the window, the second story window. With a heave and a ho and a mighty throw, I'll throw it out the window!!! I'm in the market for a new one. Dang thing. I fought with it the whole time in Florida. What a waste to even take it.
Cept' my MSN works fine so if you ever want to chat just let me know.

4 comments:

susette said...

Oh and you know I love to talk!!

Michael and Lisa Sumner said...

Can't wait to see your Florida pics. I hope you had a wonderful time!

Jen said...

Glad you're back safe and sound. Can't wait to see your pictures and good luck with the computer!

Jen said...

I feel your pain! My home computer is slow-slow-SLOW and so I try to do blogging from work on my own time. Doesn't always work. I'm usually a weekday blogger and weekends are for the family...but today I ventured onto my slow computer. Can't wait to see your pics!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...