Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!

Ya ya. Come on everyone you know the song. Oh Happy Da ay! When Jesus walked......wait that was from Sister Act. But it is a happy day!! Why? I have good news. NO, I have GREAT news!!
I'M GOING TO FLORIDA!!!!!
My arms are wavin' and my feet are dancin'!!
Doran called me last night and asked if I wanted to come? HELLLOOOO.......

One of the guys that he went over with, Art, was out there for two weeks, came home for one and then had to go back out with Doran's other coworker, Dee, couldn't go with him. So that means Art would have been out there a month, with a week break. Let's just say his wife, Michelle, was not too happy about it. Sooo the men decided to fly us both out there. We will be flying out next Wednesday and coming home Saturday. I wish we were staying longer but this will work fine this time. We are hoping we can see the shuttle on Thursday. Dang! He just called and said the flight was scrubbed until the week later.

Now if I can just get a collection from my friends and family to pay for this. I am so glad we only had to pay for my flight and not his too.
Now I need a new purse, and I HAVE to take this phone back!
Florida and my honey....here I come!!!

If you have any ideas on what to do while the men are at work Thursday and Friday, let me know. We will be about 45 min out of Orlando.

Uh huh. Ya ya. Are you dancing with me?

8 comments:

susette said...

I'm already going through my purses to loan one to you. I have a really sweet green one! Yay, Yay I'm so yappy for you. No more lonely nights crying in the pilla.

Audrey said...

Woo Hoo! Happy dance time!

Mel said...

Awesome!!! Glad Doran finally came to his senses!!!

Kelli said...

I would say a spa day while they are working. I am so happy for ya!

Chelsea said...

How much do you need in donations? I'm so made of money. :) I'm so happy you get to go!!

Jen said...

Wahoo! I'm doing the happy dance for ya! That's exciting! I've never been to Florida, but there is LOTS to see there! Disneyworld for one!

Jen said...

I'm very happy for you! That will be so fun. So does this mean you're not coming over to clean my house?

Tina said...

Yay! I'm so glad you get to go see your sweetcakes! :)
Have a great time!!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...