Monday - Stuffed beef /cheese ManicottiTuesday - Chicken Enchiladas
Wednesday - Dinner at mutual/leftovers
Thursday - Breakfast
Friday - Sloppy Joes - Doran comes home late.
Saturday - DATE NIGHT!!!
Sunday - Tuna Cass a marole
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
3 comments:
I didnt even make a menu and picked up some hotdogs/buns a can of stew to go over rice and a few other misc things and we are going to wing it this week. Our grocery bill was much lower, hehe, hope we dont starve. hehe
I'm all over this menu thing! Great idea. I didn't get one made for this week, so I was hurting for ideas until I read yours!
I'm pretty sure there is nothing better than chocolate covered strawberries.
Post a Comment