Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Not Much Rejoicing at my house

Ok. Here is the story. I have a very bad habit. (Shh...don't tell anyone). It's called Tricholtillomania, so I'm told.
I pick and pull and break my hair. Results......DAMAGED, DAMAGED hair. Results, results.....a hair cut butch. Results, results, results.....I go home to a very unhappy man. Before HE made me cry I should have told him I already cried after the first couple of snips.

We are still in the beginning stages of styling but I think all is well at our house now. We just don't talk about it. Hey, it will grow back.....won't it? My only resolution for this year.....

DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR!!!!

It sure makes my big nose and double chin more 'prominent'. And my eyes got saggier. Oh maybe that's cuz I just got a year older. Ya, that's it. No, no. I think it is this snow that causes more gravity. Ya, I'll stick with that one.

MAKE A GREAT DAY!!!

21 comments:

Chelsea said...

And it's a super cute do!

Chelsea said...

And it's a super cute do!

Kori said...

I think it looks great. I love it.

Jen said...

You look lovely my dear!! It's a very stylin' do!! I wish my hair looked that good.

Mel said...

I love it!!! It's a very cute style. My motto: DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!!!

Lindsay said...

I think it is waaay cute! Hot momma! :)

Dawn said...

I think it looks great! You look nice! :-)

Audrey said...

You look adorable!!!! I love it!

Sandi said...

Oh no, it doesn't bring out any of those negative things. It makes you look young and fresh and up-to-date. I love it. Not that my opinion matters.

Jen said...

You're so silly! I'm the one with the big nose and I had way shorter hair than you! And besides, I like it! Very modern!

Kelli said...

I love it. You know the dry climate in Utah doesnt help, you should move here were its very moist air. hehe

Kelli said...

oh and I am still going to refer to you on your daughters blog as Hot Mamma or Hot Grandma. CUZ YOU ARE!

Tina said...

Jody!! It's cute!! Don't be sad!!

JBPacker said...

You look beautiful!!! Very classy.

Jen said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! I love it!! Your husband sounds a LOT like mine...(but, hey, we're twins, remember?). My husband is very-very particular with whatever I do with my hair. I tell him he has to deal with it because it is the creative side of me that is coming out. I colored my hair dark once and loved it. He hated it. Okay-okay, so I went back to being blond for him. My hair is short and I often try to grow it out long. He doesn't like it long, but I still try. Then I go back to being short. So think of it this way--it's part of being a creative person!

Gamble Family said...

I Love your haircut! You have so many cute pictures on your blog I love it! :)

Jodi said...

What are you saying? I LOVE IT! That style was made for you! You seriously look fantabulouscious!!!!

Smiling Shelly said...

What?!?! You don't like it??? I think it's SUPER CUTE!!! If I ever get the time and money to go back to a hair dresser again, I may just get that style. LOVE IT!!!

Nancy Face said...

Longer or shorter...I think you look gorgeous BOTH ways! :)

Anonymous said...

HELLLLLO!!!!!!!!
that is SO NOT BUTCH!!!
that is sexy!!!!!!!!
i like it.
and i am southern... i always tell it like it is.

Bill and Elaine said...

I LOVE your haircut! I have been wanting the same "do" as you but haven't had the courage. It's very cute....men are weird about their wive's hair so no worries!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...