My bloggy friend Tina from Golden Goodness played this little game on her blog the other day. The 'tagger' gives the 'taggee' a letter...any 'ol letter...and the 'taggee' has to write 10 things they love that begin with that letter. So I asked that she give me a letter and she gave me the letter 'F'. Here goes!
10 Things I Love -- using the letter 'F'
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Fried potatoes
4. Fun gatherings
5. Fudge (no nuts of course)
6. Fluffy blankets
7. Fireplace
8. Fiction (LDS novels)
9. Funniest Home Videos
10. Falling in BED!!!
10ish. FLORIDA with my best FRIEND!!!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
5 comments:
FUN, hehe with an F, get it, I crack myself up
FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, FAROUT!
Perfect post (my letter was P)
Perfect post (my letter was P)
Great list! I like the 10th one! Seems like Feaven.
Post a Comment