Umm........I have a lack of pictures....why? Because we were shopping all day and I didn't take pictures. Oops. Sorry.
But we did manage to spend some dollars. We couldn't do too much shopping because we only had one suitcase each and they were stuffed when we went TO Florida.
We finished off the night dinning at Carrabba's. THAT was my favorite place so far. Mmm Mmm Mmm.
3 comments:
Thanks for dinner and games tonight! I had lots of fun! I love you.
You know there is a Carrabas in Orem. Did you have the chocolate dream cake? That is the BEST dessert on the planet! Women's conference is coming up! We'll have to go there!
Man, the airlines make shopping hard when you're on vacation because they charge and arm and a leg for extra luggage, oversized luggage, or luggage that weighs too much. Glad the food was great!
Post a Comment