Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Silver Snoopy Pictures

Here are the pictures from the Silver Snoopy Awards. Here we are just before dinner. People need to take quicker pictures or I need to learn how to hold my eyes open longer. This is the whole Fam Damily that received awards. The astronauts are on the ends.
The astronauts showed us a video of one of their flights and gave us a play by play. It was quite interesting. I would NEVER, NEVER do something like that. I get car sick on earth.
Here is one of the astronauts. Doran wanted to get his picture with him so we went in search. And here I thought he had his arms around both Doran and I. Doran called me when he got these and said it looks like the guy was making a move on me. Well then Doran, why didn't you save me?
Doran getting pinned with a Snoopy. I am so proud of him! Everyone say cheese.

I am so proud of you honey!!! Love your guts!

7 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Too cool! Congratulations!

Kelli said...

I love your hair! oh wait this is about Doran huh? way to go. Great job. Keep up the great work.

Kelli said...

I love your hair! oh wait this is about Doran huh? way to go. Great job. Keep up the great work.

Yvonne said...

Congratulations to him. The pictures are great.

And you have my eye disease--love it!!!

The Hoyt Family said...

So cool way to go Doran...By the way you are nominated for an award. Come check out my blog for more details:)

Michael and Lisa Sumner said...

Congratulations! And what a great place!

Tina said...

Very cool!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...