Sunday, July 20, 2008

I had my fix.....

Remember when I whined talked about the cotton candy I missed out on?........
Well Doran's boss has a cotton candy maker.

On Tuesday night, on our way home from Doran's award part one, (will be a later post) his boss, Lowell, invited us to stop by and get some on our way home. Oh...uh.......twist my arm. Look, the bag even says what to do.Lowell takes the cotton candy maker to work sometimes and Doran brings some home to me. That is how Lowell knows I like love the stuff. He said there is only about 1 tsp of sugar in a bag. Well hand it over and no one gets hurt. NOTICE that there are FOUR bags...........well I had one gone by the end of lunch the next day and started another right away. I reluctantly gladly gave ONE bag to the grand kids. And yes, I finished off the others. All within two days. AH.....that was good.

Thanks Lowell. I was one happy camper for a couple of days. Hey Mel....if you were wondering....yes, the same Lowell that you guys dearly love.

10 comments:

Kelli said...

Bridger had some for the first time this last spring and freaked out. too weird on his tonge I guess.hehe

Ashley said...

I remember begging my parents to let me get cotton candy when I was a kid. It looked like the yummiest stuff in the world, but they wouldn't let me try it for the longest time. When I finally did try it... I was so disappointed. I never did and still don't like cotton candy! But I know a ton of people who disagree with me.

Unknown said...

I wondered if that was the Lowell you were talking about! They are so fun!!

Sara said...

My GOODNESS!

I would be in Cotton Candy Heaven!!!!!!

Mel said...

I knew immediately who you were talking about!

Jen said...

Looks yummy! I love cotton candy. I've used it in my kids Easter basket instead of that pesky grass. Only one tsp. of sugar....hmmmm. Good to know.

Michael and Lisa Sumner said...

mmmmm...I love cotton candy. I love the new layout for your blog, too!

Amy said...

I can't eat cotton candy due to some "cotton ball" issues that I have, but it looks like you love it.:)

Your blog design is beautiful!:)
As is your family.

I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments that you left.

They made me smile.:)
God Bless,
Amy:)

Sandi said...

LOL--best part of being grandma? You can eat as much cotton candy as you want and no children's psychy will be affected. LOL

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

What a guy! Cotton Candy always looks better than it tastes. I think it's too sweet for me.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...