Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I got a new toy

This has been a lone awaited toy. And finally I got a new toy........
But look who got to use it first.....silly boy. But no one can make cookies like Doran. And then I can enjoy my book while he bakes.

Thanks for the cookies hun!! Our friends love you!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh you're going to love it! We just got one this year and it is awesome! Janzen of course uses it way more than I do but it is so good for bread! Now you're making me want homemade cookies! Thanks a lot!

Yvonne said...

Good for you. Enjoy.

Kelli said...

I swear I read you blog all the time but somehow I missed a lot of posts. This looks like a fun new toy!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...