I may not be able to catch up on any of my last few weeks craziness but I will post some pictures and info as my brain and computer let me.
While we were in Arizona, we went to dinner with Cortney and Tanner. They took us to a place called Rigatoni's.
Yum, yum. We got in town a little too late for lunch and too early for dinner so we went to Cortney's for a few to rest from our ride. Cortney had a late lunch and Tanner was having a way late lunch with his friends. By time Doran and I were ready for dinner they were both full. Oh psha. Feed us anyway. It was pretty tasty. And you know what? Since Tanner was full, he ordered a big piece of chocolate cake for dinner. We had to suffer eating the 'healthy' stuff while he pigged out on the cake. Did I mention it was CHOCOLATE cake? And the best part........Tanner bought! Thanks Tanner!!! We'll be back.
No comments:
Post a Comment