Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Camri's Birthday

Monday we had a BBQ for Camri's birthday. She was a stinker again about taking pictures. But I took some and told her I was just e-mailing them to Cortney. So Cortney, here is your e-mail. Dad did the cookin' and then he had to eat and head back out to work.
Cookie enjoyed the cake!
Camri wouldn't get in the picture with us, so she took this picture.
We even kidnapped Grandma Snoopy for a couple of hours to come and have fun with us. She liked the cake and root beer floats the best.Here is Camri getting ready to open a present from Cortney. (This is the e-mail picture)Do you think she liked it? Yep!!! Thanks Cortney. You made her day. See, she can smile purdy.After clean up, we went in and played Apples To Apples. Guess who won. I'll give you one hint....

1 comment:

susette said...

oh man, that's one of my favorite games!! We gotta have a game playing marathon sometime. I love to play games too.

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...