Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Like Mother Like Daughter

Since Chelsea has been pregnant she seems to have a craving for ice. Not just any ice. It has to be "rabbit poop" ice. Meaning the small pellets.....Well we have a "rabbit poop" ice machine at work so she will come to visit quite frequently. Even when I am not here. If the gate is open and the guys are here, she will sneak in the back and get some ice and leave before anyone sees her. Well guess who has inherited the craving, habit or whatever you want to call it. Ah ha ha ha. Chelsea carries around this BIG mug (even bigger than Bananie's) full of ice and protects it quite seriously. So the GRILS now have their own mugs. They don't fill it with liquid. Just ice. And they will all munch on it until it is melted or gone. Crazy eh? Don't tell their dentist.

No comments:

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...