Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This is the way we watch TV, watch TV, watch TV

We stayed with Doran's sister, Lisa and her family. And this is the way Jeremy watches TV. I thought I would join him to see if the picture is clearer from this angle. What do ya think?

3 comments:

Tina said...

Don't you look comfy!

I used to lay in the floor ALL the time to watch tv...then I got married and bought a house where the TV is on top of the fireplace. Not so comfy!

Anonymous said...

I love this pidture!! It is soooo Jeremy and you look cute right there with him.

Kelli said...

mine watch tv that way also. your so fun!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...