Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Cortney!!!

Today was Cortney's birthday. We are way up here and her mother is a slug. I didn't get anything sent to her. I tried to buy her something when we were down there but she didn't want anything. So I took her to get her nails done. Well since I would have to wait......I got a pedicure. By the time they got more help we didn't have time to get her nails done before we were suppose to meet family for dinner, so she got a pedicure instead.

This is a before picture of my sandel tanned feet. They are not that dirty, really.And....after. Aren't they cute?After dinner, Robert gave her a ride around the parking lot on his new bike. I tried to talk him into giving me his bike but he wanted me to take over the payments too. Can you believe that? It is always good to see the family down in AZ.

Happy Birthday BUG!!!

6 comments:

Michael and Lisa Sumner said...

You're both adorable!

Ashley said...

That sounds like a ton of fun! I love getting pedicures!!

Kelli said...

cute feet. Love the little tan dot on the outside of your feets.

Camilla said...

Happy birthday Courtney! What a fun way to celebrate! Your pictures of Chelsea's kids are so cute! What a fun Grandma!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday, Courtney! Love your toes! And I like the bike, nice!

Unknown said...

Hey, next time you have a birthday party with pedicures I want to be invited! Happy Birthday Cortney!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...