Remember a couple of weeks ago we went down to Arizona for Aunt Carmen’’s funeral? Well here are our pictures. Most are unedited so I hope I no one gets upset because they don’t like their picture. And just because I can’t remember EVERYONE’S name does not mean that I don’t love this family dearly. I must be an emotional blubber face as I post this. Good thing you can’t see the happy, feel good tears.
I don’t know what happened to our copy of the program so I am using this. 
What a tribute these men are giving their mother. She had a couple of sons speak. Her sister spoke and a couple of beautiful musical numbers. What a nice tribute. We will all miss you Aunt Carmen. Especially your sense of humor and positive attitude. Thanks for loving all of us.
Uncle Royd
Craig -oldest son of seven
It was so hot down there. Here are the wonderful men going to get the shade canopy.
Uncle George
Lyle in the back - Lori, Craig's wife
Thanks for including me in your family!
1 comment:
very sweet post.
Post a Comment