I am slowly finding all my pictures that I took. And also finding all my Good Mail. Don't think I am not grateful because I am. Here are a couple of Good Mails I received.....
A cute flag pin from Jen. I am sure she made it because she is very talented and has lots of homemade stuff at her house.
Then Debbie sent me some cards and gum. It has been awhile since I have even had Juicy fruit. I ripped open that package as soon as I took the picture.
Thanks Good Mail girls. This is fun!!!
6 comments:
Hi Jody! I would love to sign up for Good Mail. How do I go about it?
That is soo funny! I ripped open my Juicy Fruit too! It's been so long since I had any! Haha!
I wanted to Thank You for putting the Good Mail Group together. I"m having so much fun!
That looks like lots of fun! I'd love to get something in the mail besides bills. I used to be addicted to penpals and letters as a teenager, and it was so much fun!
That is so fun to get good mail. They look like really pretty things. Thanks for stopping by and chuckling at my "parents carrots".
Good mail is great--I need to do a better job.
I too love the good mail program...it always comes at a much needed time - funny how that happens. I didn't get to enjoy my juicy fruit gum because my four year old enjoyed it all before I could even get one piece. HA!
Post a Comment