Sunday, July 13, 2008

Some fun

We have these wonderful BIG cozy sleeping bags. I love them, love them!! However......I didn't want to take them to girls camp this time because they are so big, sooo we went to buy a mummy bag. Chelsea, Camri and I waited until Doran got there to help me pick it out. We got a little side tracked. (Side note: I didn't sleep a wink with that new sleeping bag. I felt like I was getting twisted up all night long. AND you need to know me and how much static electricity I pack with me. I was sparking every time I moved in the sleeping bag. I didn't even need a flashlight.)Doran was so good to go right to Smith & Edwards instead of going to the gym. I don't think he minded too much......Or did he?Now he had to choose.......go back to the gym or go to dinner with us? Can you believe he chose the gym over us? Hmph. Look what he missed out on....Sizzler. My favorite place to eat!! ALL FAT FREE! And that darn Camri wouldn't let me take her picture, but she was there. AND Chelsea wouldn't take her glasses off for pictures. These kids of mine.....

No comments:

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...