Sunday, July 13, 2008

A few weeks ago we attended the ward camp out. Friday night we had a dutch oven cook off. All the food was just delish. Then following dinner we had a program. Doran gave a presentation on Joseph Smith and sang a couple of songs. He was wonderful of course. My good pictures are way dark and my light pictures are so blurry. I wonder if they left the root out of the root beer.
Then cute Kayla had her turn. She did great! Doran wants her to teach him one of the songs she played. Maybe next time we go home teaching eh Kayla?Cookie just had to take her chair over and sit by Bishop & Sis No Bawlin'. She just loves these guys.
Bro & Sis Gibby are so good. They had a 'hunt' for the kids.
Doran serenaded me just before bed time. It almost looks like he is in pain, but I think he is just thinking how much he loves me. Oh wait.....

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

How fun that he serenades you--too cute.

I love dutch oven cooking.

Jen said...

I can tell we are missing out on some great parties with No Bawlin'. And the singing too. When are we going to BBQ?

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...