My bloggy buddy Merrianne tagged me with this photo tag.
Go to your Pictures, pick the 6th Folder, and pick the 6th Picture.
Wala!! This is my cousin Lloyd. This was taken at a family reunion in 2004. His dad is my dad's brother. And his mom is my mom's sister. We only get to see Lloyd once a year if we are lucky. I feel bad that I grew up with my cousins so far away. We did get to see them on Grandma and Grandpa's farm once in awhile. We had a lot of fun in the barns with the 'aminals'. He is the oldest of the cousins. There are only 7 of us.
Ok.... now...I need to TAG 5 PEOPLE......hmmm this is hard. I pick.....
3 comments:
woooo hooooo!!!!!
i am glad you played along! :)
Great picture ♥
I accept!
This could be scary....but I'll play...I'll let you know when I post it.
God Bless,
Amy:)
Post a Comment