Monday, October 20, 2008

Friday Night Date

We try to have date night every Friday night. It might be laying around the house watching TV or going out to dinner and once every million years we will go to the Reba concert. Last week sometime we had the TV on and I saw a commercial advertising a show called Cruso that will aire Friday night. Well I thought, hmmm, since we haven't gone to the show in quite some time maybe we could stay home and watch this movie. So we went and got a take home hamburger and watched the movie. I really liked it. However, when I saw the advertisment I didn't realize it was going to be a series. Does this mean my date nights are going to be at home in front of the TV? Maybe. The first part of the show there wasn't very many commercials. Then by the end of the show they were adding more commercials but by then I WAS HOOKED. So this Friday guess what I want to do for Date Night..... :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds fun! We have some of our best date nights piled up on the couch watching television....And with any luck...sometimes it includes Mark Wahlberg.;)

God Bless,
Amy:)

Audrey said...

It saves lots of money by staying in. I was wondering about that show. You liked it?

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...