Thursday, October 16, 2008

A "Maze" ing

Last night we took the YM/YW to the corn maze. We all had fun and enjoyed the hot chocolate and ice cream after.

The rest of the pictures are pretty blurry. Must be from the ghostess's flying through the maze.
This looks like a cover for a CD don't ya think? Do they look lost or content?
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE serving in the youth program with my best friend!!!

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a fun night out!
You and Dad are such a cute couple. I think you should frame that picture.

The Hoyt Family said...

Hot chocolate and Ice cream?? Thats a crazy mix.... Maybe you eat the icecream first and then warm up with the hot choc.... Now there's an idea I like!!!

Anonymous said...

wowowowwww!!!!

that loooks freaking awesome!!! i love ice cream melting in my chocolate! yummmo!!!!

those are some great pictures!!!

Amy said...

What fun! I have never been to a corn maze. (said hanging my head in shame)

And I'm sure a corn maze, hot chocolate, and ice cream are even more fun with your hubby by your side.

Sigh. I love romance.;)

God Bless,
Amy:)

Ashley said...

I love corn mazes! You got some really awesome pictures there!

Yvonne said...

We used to always take the youth to the corn maze--so fun.

That picture really does look like a cover for a CD ; )

Jen said...

That looks like so much fun! You really had a good crowd there!

Kelli said...

I bet they love you so much being their leader. Your such a hoot! AND Again, yes, I can say lazy, I am still in my pj's and its 10:30ish where I live.

Camilla said...

How fun! I recognize a lot of people in that group. I bet the YW just love you! And I can't beleive you got to see Reba and Kelly-how fun!

Shauna said...

That looks like great fun! Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...