Tuesday we had a birthday party for my grandma at my mom and Stan's house. My Aunt JoAnn came down from Idaho and my brother, Jon, came down from Idaho too. Doran was able to get off work early and Chelsea and Cookie came over too. It was so nice spending time with everyone.
This is my FAVORITE brother, Jon with Cookie. He is so good with kids. He has always like kids. Seems like there has ALWAYS been kids at his house. He is a fun dad and uncle! I just love his guts!! Cookie is feeding Jon her lunch. I think maybe so we can get to the cake and ice cream.
Grandma was so excited when mom and Stan went to pick her up. She usually doesn't want to go anywhere but today she was happy to go.
I had to get some shots with my Aunt JoAnn, mom and Stan. Jon took the pictures. Tell me which pose you like the best.....this....
This one with my mom......
This one where mom is gonna pull Stan's head off.....
My thinkin' stance.....
Or my suck in my belly pose?
These are two of my favorite men. Doran and Jon with Grandma.
Jon, Grandma and me.
My Cookie and Chelsea
Singing Happy Birthday to Grandma and Cookie is getting ready to help blow out the candles.
Did you make a wish?
Cookie LOVES Uncle Jon
Cookies loves Grandma Snoopy
Cookie got in trouble and started crying and she went and sat on Grandma's lap. She was a good consoler.
We had a wonderful meal, conversation, looking at pictures, etc. Thanks mom and JoAnn for the food!
We love you Grandma!! Happy 89th!!
5 comments:
What an adorable Grandma! I just want to give her a big hug! HAPPY 89th BIRTHDAY :)
Happy Birthday Grandma Snoopy!
I like the picture where you are sucking your gut in. It looks so natural!
Happy 89th to your Grandma. How fun to live so close and be able to celebrate.
All the pictures were great.
How beautiful to live sooo long and still be in good health. My grandma turns 90 in December. 2 of my siblings and I get together each month and bring lunch to her home for lunch. Can you believe she still lives in her own home? Still has all of her faculties and is sooo-sooo healthy. It's great bonding time. You never know how long they will live and I relish those times and memories!! BTW, I loved ALL the pictures. I couldn't choose!! You're a Q-T!
I love your shirt. I love your poses. Everyone else is normal but not you????? hehe and I need to come make your bday cakes.
Post a Comment