Our Cookie was entered into a photo 'smile' contest. Go here and vote. We would pay for appreciate your vote. AND we can vote once a day!! Go Pasketti Bandit!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
4 comments:
I voted yesterday. yesterday when I voted she was at 75, now she is at 148. Go girly
VOTE DAILY!!!
She's tooooo cute!! Love that face. I'll vote tonight when I get home. =)
Ahhh, I saw you visited me at "Tink" and thought I'd see just who my visitor is and it was YOU! Thanks for visiting and being a follower. It will be fun to get to know you. BTW, I voted thumbs up on this! I love your sense of humor! I look forward to future correspondence! I was in the ward and stake level of YW's for 10+ years and LOVED it! I was put in the Primary last May with my husband and it's great too!
Post a Comment