Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

OK. Maybe not so "wordless". This bird did a dive bomb toward our cat. He hit the window instead. Knocked him out for a few minutes. Here he is waking up. Moral of the story???? 'WINDEX, MAKES IT SHINE'. Oh wait, I see streaks.

To enjoy more wordless wednesdays.....go here.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I didnt realize there was a window when you sent the pic to my ph. thats funny

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha ha ha. I laughed my guts out when I read that.
~Banara

Sara said...

Oh that is FUNNY!! You've got some clean windows girl!

Redhoodoos said...

Cats are so funny, aren't they?

Yvonne said...

Poor little bird. Maybe you shouldn't do such a great job cleaning your windows ; )

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...