
Inside the ARK. Notice in the upper left hand side there were drums and piano and guitars set up. That was fun seeing the music being played. They did a great job!!
We took one picture right before this where Stan really was smiling but it was blurrier than this one. I guess he wasn't ready for this picture. Stan, mom, me and Doran.
Before we went to the play, we stopped and stocked up on treats. This is the inside of my bag. I got the Almond Joy and the Propel drink oh and my book to read before the show and during the break (I didn't get a chance to read it), Doran got the M&M's and mom and Stan got the rest. K. We are READY!!!!
Then we got there and right as you walk in we saw this. OH.....MY.....HECK!!! What? It was a big sign too. Well, you couldn't tell because when we walked in it seemed like EVERYONE had some kind of drink and treats, OUT IN THE OPEN......HELLO...... Don't you just hate it when people don't follow the rules??? So we ate mom's. Ah ha ha ha. AND Stan even went out at 'half-time' and got a couple of Snickers. But we didn't take our candy out of my bag. Does that count?
Just getting ready to take a picture and they turned the lights out. We didn't know if this was even going to turn out. We look like a couple of happy scaredy cats.
Here is Noah and Eliza! Did I tell you I LOVED the music? Let me fill you in on a couple of things. When we watched this the first time, it had songs that the 'animals' sang. They changed clothes to look like some animals. I LOVED IT!!!! Since this went back to Off-Broadway it 'evolved' as they put it. They changed some of the songs (lyrics) to fit this play. I REALLY missed that!! AND they changed songs where different people sang different songs. It was an adjustment but I still loved it.
Here is Ham. He had a wonderful voice.
Eliza, Noah & Shem.
The END.
When can I go again????
6 comments:
Sounds like a ton of fun! I love going to musicals - maybe I'll have to check it out.
I've never seen it or even heard of it, but thanks for the heads up! Looks like a great show! Was it held at SLCC or at Thanksgiving Point? Glad you had a great time!
Noah's wife is the woman that I most admire in the Bible...I think that she should be in "The Most Supportive Wives" Hall of Fame!
What an awesome show! I would love to see it. I had never heard of it before.
If you do go again...call me.;)
wow! that looks like so much fun! and i love the STASH of goodies.... too bad you couldn't take them in there!!! :(
now i am totally craving chocolates.....
Looks like so much fun. I might have to google it but I am sure its not going to be here. If its will you come up? hehe
I am SOOOO Jealous!! I have the soundtrack and love the music. I would love to attend something like this!!
Claire
Post a Comment