Well not according to Chelsea. There is ice and there is 'rabbit poop' ice. We have rabbit poop ice at my work so she comes to see me quite often. But did you know there are different kinds of 'rabbit poop' ice? Me neither until I asked her what she was looking for while she was digging in her mug of ice.
So I had "Ice Differential 101". Pay attention.
Notice the pellet of ice on the left? Is it the same as on the right? NO. Look closer.
Another shot. The ice on the right is the better ice. Why? because it has a softer look and softer crunch. Go figure.
Yep, she's all mine......
7 comments:
YOu must work hard at work. hehe
What a crack-up you are! BTW, I love the quotes you have on your sidebar.
LOL :)
i love RABBIT POOP ICE!!!! ♥
Too funny! I love 'rabbit poop' ice;) Especially when I was prego's
Didn't have a clue ; )
Rabbit poo ice is the best, but I didn't realize there were different grades of that kind of ice. Is this a pregnant thing or should this have been posted on her quirks list?
Post a Comment