Yesterday after church we had our last "Fall Cookout". (Hopefully not though) Eric, Joni and their kids, Jake, Kayla and Kristi came over along with Jason, Chelsea, Bananie and Cookie. Did you know when you text paint, it shows up as saint first. So anyway after a few texts Chelsea said after church they would change out of their 'saint' clothes into their 'paint' clothes. We roasted hot dogs. Sorry, no picture there. I was too beeezy cookin' my hot dog. Then we played Apples to Apples and Taboo. We so cleaned the boys plow!!!! Ok maybe not, but we had fun!!
Then we let the little ones paint pumpkins. These pumpkins were coming up from last year. We didn't plant a garden this year. (I know, shame, shame on us!!) But these little things grew anyway.
This is Kayla enjoying the painting.
Kristi, Bananie and Cookie. Cookie has a hard time sitting down for anything. Man oh man. When I see these pictures, I realize what a mess I have in my house. Since I inherited some furniture from my grandma's, I have lots of 'stuff' and I still haven't found places to put it all.
See Jake leaning on the chair.....he is SO bored. I don't blame him though. He is the only teenager. Next time maybe we can convince him to bring a friend. Ya, good idea.
Jake DID NOT want his picture taken, but eh he he he. We sure have fun teasing him. He is a great kid!
Happy once again and trying to paint the camera.
Jason, the artist. After the girls were done he had to do some finishing touches on his. He is a great painter. I should have got his final picture.
5 comments:
did you see her lip sticking out. Hehe.She and Kimber would have a hard time out pouting each other. hehe
You have been busy with posts today! This is great. The "pouting" pics are a classic!
Looks like so much fun!
Looks like it was a lot of fun.
What a fun party! This time of year is so great! I love the pouty lip.
Post a Comment