Friday, October 24, 2008

What? For Me?

Scrolling back and forward and upside down to remember that a little while ago I was awarded with this....Jodi and Raigon gave this to me. I am such a dork and didn't post it immediately, resulting in not old-timers Alzheimer's, but some-timers, and I forgot. What? Who can forget an award. (Raising my hand) But thank you, thank you my dear friends. I will pay you later appreciate it TONS!!!
Now I am to choose seven friends and try to make their day too. ARRGGG. I can't decide on JUST seven. How bout this.....if you are on my side bar, considered yourself awarded!!!!
I love you all bloggy friends!!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations!
I heart awards.;)

Shauna said...

Awesome! I love your blog too :)

Yvonne said...

Congratulations on the award and remembering to post it ; )

Glenda said...

Your blog is so fun! It always makes me smile or laugh! I can tell you are a computer pro also, which I am not! So glad you are one of my blogging friends! Keep posting, and you deserved the award!

Jodi said...

Bout time girl!!! Thought you were offended that I love your blog!!!
He-he!

Nancy Face said...

Gee whiz! I stop by to visit you, and I get to go home with a happy little award! Thanks so much for passing on the award that YOU truly deserved! :)

Jen said...

I love your blog too! Have a good day!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...