Sorry, I can't come to my blog right now. Please leave me a message.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Blog
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...
-
Chelsea and I decided to try to start a Good Mail Blog. You will not be able to put posts on the blog. It will be a list of names, addresse...
-
Oh what a time! Back on Saturday we made history!! (La de da. I am singing) So sorry for those that couldn't make it. Tink and I decid...
12 comments:
Hello, hello! Anyone there? Oh well. Hi anyway.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN :) Hope your having a great night!!!
Uh Hello???? Why won't you answer? This is not very nice, you aren't very good at this game...
Banara
I hope you are out having some Halloween fun! :-)
Well...I was calling to tell you that you've won a million dollars, but since I can't give it to a machine, you're out of luck!!
Guess I'll have to keep it for myself...
Thanks for being out of pocket!
Stopping by to wish you a Happy Halloween!! Sorry I missed out on a chat session about "work"...Have a great night!
Happy belated Halloween ; )
UM...HELLO? THIS IS MERRIANNE. YOU KNOW.... FROM BLOG WORLD. I WAS JUST CALLING TO SAY HI AND I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY. CALL ME BACK WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE. THANKS. BYE! :p
Hi! Just writing to say that I saw you running and you looked GOOD! Hope you had a good day!
you crack me up. I wish I lived in your ward. I bet your so darn funny and have to "try" to be reverant at church huh? J/K
Hope you are having a great day :)
Hope you had a good halloween!!
Post a Comment