I don't know how many times I have to start over but I am doing it again. My life has been so busy here and there with all the family issues, work, church and health problems going on. I am glad I have my head screwed on or I might lose it. I started getting healthier but something hit me again on Sunday. I don't know how many appointments I have messed up too. I don't know if I am coming or going. Calgon, Take me away!
I was determined to get exercising on a REGULAR schedule and eating healthier. I think I could accomplish this if someone would make my food for me and hide ALL the sugar stuff.
I was excited that the gym was going to start a Zumba class in June. Well June is here and I went yesterday. I actually went a couple of weeks ago at their grand opening and loved the class. Then I was able to go this past Saturday. The teacher that day wasn't as fun so I was hoping for Andrea again yesterday. Yeah! She will be teaching the Monday and Wednesday night classes. She is a lot of fun. But......I began my Monday morning with the Body Sculpt class with Holly. She is wonderful! And did you realize that there is such a thing as 6:00 am? Well, there is. Then off to work and back to the gym after work for the Zumba. Camri went with me and I had her drop me off a mile from my house so I could run the rest of the way home. I did better than I thought.
Then Tuesday morning rolls around and I went running on my 4.5 mile run with Jen. She is such a SHERA! She picked me up and dropped me off making it longer for her. I was dying of thirst so we added another block on to run up Main St where the water fountains were. It was worth it. Now they just need to add fountains on every other corner I would be happy. Then grab a quick cold shower and off to work. Just so you know......I DO need a wheelchair.
I should always remember NOT to do 'dead lifts' when I go to weight class. The pain the next few days is terrible. (for those of us who have to continually start over). I was ok running, once I got warmed up but now.....oh the pain. I should have done a Forest Gump eh? Run, Forest, Run and kept on running forever. And for the food......well we won't talk about that right now. Let's wait until I am done with ALL the sweets in the house.
1 comment:
What is Zumba?
Your my hero. Go girl go!
I am going to get with it. Promise
Post a Comment