AppetizerDo you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?
I do believe I am an optimist. Sometimes I throw a fit and whine, but I KNOW that there is good in every situation. We just need to look and sometimes dig, but it is there. It is up to us to MAKE A GREAT DAY!!Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?
I don't have a favorite color. I use mostly black and red at work and black at home, just because it's around.Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?
What is a manicure or pedicure? I wish I could have either. Doran use to paint my toe nails years ago. I do it now, but only when it gets to the point that some toes are missing color. I don't like my finger nails painted. They feel like they are suffocating when they are painted.Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?
I honestly can't remember. It is the 'senior' moments that make me this way. I don't think I have. But I have purchased stuff online.Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?
Well it SHOULD be kept in the OFFICE, but it usually stays on the kitchen table.
Still hungry? Try to fill up here.
3 comments:
I enjoyed reading your answers. I got my post up late today, but I hope you have time to visit me.
I enjoyed that--my son-in-law usually ends his e-mails by saying: Make it a great day!!!
Hiya Jody,
I enjoyed your response to your appetizer, you were honest about the fact that sometimes you throw a fit, but you also realize, (and I totally agree) it is up to us to make it a great day. Hope you have a very happy weekend!
Post a Comment