
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?
I don't drink much pop but if I am at home I like my drink in a glass with ice. On the road...I would prefer a bottle. NO CANS.
Soup
What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?
I usually don't have a problem shutting the tv off. Especially when it gets late. Now if you give me a book, I may not get any sleep.
Salad
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.
I would have to say the Temple. I love the feeling when you walk through the doors. I love the blessings we receive when we attend.
Main Course
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?
I would have to say yes. But what would be better is if I could buy me a new motorcycle. Ya, that would be much better!! Send donations my way!
Dessert
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?
Sister Super Grandma Shelley. That about covers everything. 'Sister' - striving to do the things I should, 'Super' - can achieve almost anything I put my mind to, 'Grandma' - being adored by someone and allowed to feed anyone CANDY, 'Shelley' - married to the most wonderful man.
Still hungry? Go here.
4 comments:
great post, got to know you a little better. When I bring cupcakes for some road trip I will be sure to bring soda in a bottle and not a can.
I'm with you, NO CANS. My coke/soda is in a glass over ice. I love your salad answer. Perfect!
That's one great feast!! My hubs just asked if we could sell his truck to get a motorcycle. I don't think he's ever driven one alone...I think NOT!
I agree with holly--your answer for the salad was perfect.
Post a Comment