Here are a few random pictures from Father's Day.
I think Brianna is teaching grandma and grandma how to play catch.
The 'on lookers'.
Here is Shane and Jodi. Shane, you are a dork. Oh, but you probably already knew that.
Welcome back Brock and Jodi. I love your girls!
Grandpa 'No Bawlin'
Dogs, dogs, everywhere.
I wonder if this puppy can breath?
Look what you missed out on for dessert.......
Say cheese
And here is Taylor and Taylor. Good thing they are arms length.
What a cutie....
That's all folks. I hope you had a wonderful Sunday!!!
4 comments:
How come you seem to be having a party every Sunday and more importantly why aren't I invited? Do I have to live next door or be your home teaching family? The food always looks so good!
Looks like such fun. Love the pictures (and the captions)
Oh man! That looks like so much fun!!! I havent seen Brock and Jody since my wedding!! The last time I saw Hayden, she was 3 weeks old!! Shane looks like a goofball!
Thanks for all the fun pictures of the family!!
oh man!!!!!!!! how come you get to have more pics of our family than we do??? Looks like super fun!!!!
Post a Comment