Friday, June 13, 2008

It's MY week!

What? Another Good Mail? This is great!! Two in one week AND a hot date. I'm so loved. Doin' the HAPPY DANCE. Uh huh. Ya ya. Thanks so much Tina!! I have been pretty bad about following through with my 'To Do" list. Oh, that's probably because I haven't been making one. Now I can with my handy dandy notebook. And it will even fit in my purse.

3 comments:

Tina said...

You're welcome...hope you can use it! :)

Kelli said...

My finger nails feel like they are suffocating also when I wear polish, I thought it was just me. hehe

Cute good mail!

Anonymous said...

I got good mail too!! YAY US!!! :)

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...