Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Mail Picture Contest

Cindy, from our Good Mail group, challenged us to a contest. We are suppose to put a few of our favorite pictures on our blog. I have only had a chance to look at one computer and started a draft. I have been so busy at work so I can catch up for the rest of the week. Doran and I will be taking Thursday, Friday and Saturday to go to Youth Conference. I am so glad we have the callings together. Therefore, I didn't get to finish. It is now Thursday night at 10:30. I thought I better hurry and just post what I drafted. Grab some popcorn and enjoy some of my favorite pictures over the last couple of years.
This gave me the opportunity to reminisce over the things that have happened in our lives. I realize that the pictures won't mean the same to those that don't know our family well. Some memories brought tears to my eyes and pain in my heart, and some brought joy and laughing. So.....thanks Cindy. It is always nice to remember.....both good and sad.
I just love this guy!

Bananie at preschool graduation.
Our last trip to Arizona. Just getting into the valley in the evening.
BEST FRIENDS!!
Cutest granddaughters. Just ask me.
Two of my favorite people. Doran and my brother Jon.
Ah. Need I say more? BINGO
Ride em' cowgirl.
Grandpa's buddy.
In the gap. Slurp. Grandma will let me get away with anything.
Welcome baby sister!
I want a drink.
Little angels.
Where'd everybody go?
Surprise, surprise
Whose the chef?
There's no fish in here.
I love my mom
Peek-a-boo
My first drink out of a cup.
Grandpa's little angels.
The closing of an era. (Dad's funeral)
Cookies best friend.
Two of my favorite grandpas.
Everybody, look at my baby sister.
These are a few of my favorite things.......la la la.

7 comments:

Michael and Lisa Sumner said...

I totally love the one with your grand-daughter slurping watermelon! :)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Oh wow. You have such a beautiful family. Lovely photos!

Kelli said...

those are all great pictures. I hope your life slows down so we can chat IM again. miss you. I love the picture of the water shooting up and Grand daughter getting a drink. They all are good but I love that one best.

Yvonne said...

Those were all so great. You really captured such wonderful shots.

I really loved the one of your little granddaughter slurping the watermelon--that's a classic.

Enjoy Youth Conference.

Tina said...

Wonderful pictures! I love the drink from the fountain one!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Jody!! I got your good mail - thank you!! I finally got around to posting about it this weekend...If you're interested you can check it out on my babbling blog @ http://boydsbabblings.blogspot.com/

Thanks again!
Yvette

Ashley said...

I love the pictures, they are all beautiful! My favorites are the little cowgirl on the tree and the baby in the grass. They are adorable!!

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...