I had such a busy, long, hard day. (Mainly because I was too tired, ALL day) Oh man, oh man. It started off with a great (ya right, I never run great) run in the morning with Jen. Like I keep saying - She is my SheRa. She is so much 'gooder' about writing about our run that you can go visit here to read about it. However, she did leave out how thirsty and whiney I get. I am so glad that people water their lawns that early in the morning. But the temptation to stop and slurp a drink is too strong for me. Next time we will show you how it is done on the run. Unless of course if someone plants some water bottles all along the route for me. Jen is so good to wait for me.
Then look what I found in my mail today. Yeah!! Good Mail!!
Thanks Sara! You gave me my burst of energy to finish the day!
3 comments:
Yay!! You got it!!!! :) I now realize how horrible my handwriting is! Hehehe!
What is up with those lawn sprinklers calling our names early in the morning?!
good mail! so fun!
It's great to have a running buddy. Good for you.
Post a Comment