Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hot Date Night

Last Friday night Doran took me on another HOT DATE! We started by going to the temple for ward temple night. It is always good to attend the temple. As always.......we are glad we went.
Then he took me to Prarie Schooner for dinner. We haven't been there for years. It wasn't even our anniversary or birthdays. I think he likes me. Anyway, I will just keep telling myself that and him. It was nice. Thanks hun!

I just love this guy!!

4 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

He's definitely a keeper!

Kelli said...

I think he likes you also. Look at his face. Keep us posted on that. hehe. Hey did that resturant use to be called wagonmaster years ago? it looks familar. No date night this friday for us. We have Kevins brothers law firm open house (its always good to have lawyers in the family and support there open houses. hehe) and then Kylers award banquet for SO sports

Yvonne said...

Date night is always great!!! I agree with holly--he is a keeper ; )

The Hoyt Family said...

You are too funny.. You got such a great personality... I love Prarie schooner. That is my favorite restraunt. Cant wait to go there again someday..

New Blog

I have the NEW BLOG started and much to do but I wanted to share with the family and whoever else is interested in our Christmas activities...