Brianna and Cookie stayed with us Friday night while Jason and Chelsea went on a date. We were way busy that night setting up for a yard sale at my mom's and then took the kids to McDonald's after 8:00 pm to feed them dinner. Shh....don't tell Chels we fed them that late. The kids wanted to take a bath/swim in our big tub, so around 10:00 pm in they went. Then we got them in their jammies. Brianna wanted to watch High School Musical and Cookie wanted to color. Neither one of them lasted very long.
Ah....kids are SOOO cute when they are recharging.
5 comments:
WOW, GRANDMA, remind me not to send my kids over. hehe What a late night. That just wears me out reading it. I guess its because I dont get very much sleep anyway because B&K dont sleep well, so if I did, I guess thats what Grandmas do huh.
That is so fun. You are an awesome grandma. I bet they love coming to stay with you.
This is TOO cute!
You're such a good grandma! And thanks for the good mail! You're a sweetie!
How stinkin' cute is that?
Hey you! Thanks for the good mail! WOW! You are very generous!
Post a Comment